The most frightening thing when it rains is lightning. Lightning usually occurs from April to June. According to the information provided by the Meteorological Department, about one and a half hundred people die in our country every year due to lightning. Most of these occur in the haor area. Lightning strikes also kill large numbers of cattle. Lightning strikes are so sudden that there is nothing to do. But be careful to avoid lightning. Find out what to do –
- Do not touch metal faucets, metal railings, pipes, etc. of the house during lightning and storms.
- Be sure to install a lightning protection system,
- Be sure to install Lightning Arrester.
- Be sure to install Lightning rods.
- When lightning strikes while many are together in the open, everyone moves 50 to 100 feet away.
- If a home does not have adequate security, then everyone should go from one room to another.